I accidentally got so bored that I started fiddling with my face. I haven’t put that much time into my makeup in a long time.
I tried on all of the rings I could put in my septum and went back to my BCR. The last time I put it in, it took me 11 minutes to get the ball in place. After nearly a year of piercing, I can do it (without tools) in under a minute. Woop!
I have to go to my uni counsellor in half an hour, and I really don’t think this is appropriate makeup to wear to see her. Then again, maybe if I keep it on I’ll feel better about myself.
I need to find something to take the red patchiness out of my face.
- the-bald-hijabi likes this
- mihigan said: that lipstick on you <3__<3 (green primer or green color corrector will cover the red, btw!)
- lessisbetter1 likes this
- baldbil likes this
- atramalefica likes this
- gentle-sense likes this
- anxxxious likes this
- neatfrog likes this
- getinthechair likes this
- getinthechair reblogged this from respite--and--nepenthe
- horrorchild said: Stunning
- horrorchild likes this
- baby--brando likes this
- thebackseatwindow likes this
- respite--and--nepenthe posted this